Eligible to apply?
You’re on your way!*
One Step Initiative (OSI) brings global education opportunities to the nation’s most underserved high school students.
Acceptance into the One Step Initiative Youth Global Ambassadors Program is based on receipt of a program application and meeting the below requirements.
- Your completed application
- Letter of recommendation from a high school teacher or guidance counselor
- One student bio written by participant (minimum of 300 words)
- Meet the minimum GPA requirement of 3.0 on a 4.0 GPA scale
- Age requirement of 15-18 years old
- Parental involvement
Following your application
$150 application fee due at application submission. Personal emergencies within 60 days of departure require a medical release note from a licensed physician.
Program tuition is due in equal monthly payments by the 1st of each month, or the balance paid in full by 21 days before departure. All payments processed are non-refundable.
The Youth Global Ambassadors program is a 7-month commitment, and requires attendance to several developmental events. Failure to attend three (3) events during the program will result in dismissal.